Let's have a chat!
Telephone: (800) 976-0881
Fax: (510) 624-9191
Visit our location
46707 Fremont Blvd,
Fremont, CA 94538
TO WHAT DOES THIS ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
This Online Privacy Statement applies to the personal information that we collect from or about you via the Site. This Site may contain links to other web sites, and this Online Privacy Statement does not apply to those sites. If you link to any of those sites, we recommend that you review their privacy policies. If we materially change our privacy policies or practices, we will also change this Online Privacy Statement to notify you of such changes.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES BOSMA COLLECT FROM YOU?
Through the Site, Bosma collects from you:
(i) personally identifiable information, and (ii) technical and other information.
- General Web Site Visitors. When you browse the Site, you do so anonymously; no personally identifiable information is collected.
- Contacting Us. The Site permits you to reach out to us via our Contact Us form. Whenever you send an email via the Contact Us form on the Site, you may be providing us with your first name, last name, email address and any information you choose to provide in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your phone number, mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or concern.
- Further, the Site may allow you to submit information to Bosma regarding positions of employment with Bosma and/or to apply for employment positions with Bosma. In such event, you may provide us with your first name, last name, email address, phone number, the information contained in your resume, and/or additional information you choose to provide us about your employment history and/or other relevant information.
- Technical and Other Information. While you are browsing the Site, we automatically log your IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet) and your activity while using the Site.
Please note we do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Accordingly, we do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. Further, we have not knowingly authorized any third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site. Nonetheless, such third-party companies (e.g., companies providing features or functionality on the Site, etc.) may collect and use non- personal information during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements on other sites about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third-party web beacon to collect such information.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email the information in our records. If you wish to make any changes to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving materials or other communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children. By using the Site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Bosma may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third-party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such sites. Please be aware that Bosma does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Because security is important to both Bosma and you, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please be aware, however, that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot and do not guarantee that information you transmit utilizing the Site is secure.
Bosma may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and/or technical information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.
USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
© 2016 BOSMA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site or any products or services provided on the Site. We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting and you are responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time to become aware of any changes. Any revisions to these Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract with us;
- You have not and will not provide false information or impersonate another person in your use of the Site;
- You will only use your own user name, email address, password, and other information to access any secured portion of the Site;
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your user name, email address and password at all times;
- You will not assist anyone in gaining unauthorized access to the Site;
- You will only attempt to access the areas of the Site which you have been authorized to access; and
- You will notify us if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your user name, email address or password in an attempt to access the Site.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By using the Site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Reprint or electronically reproduce any content contained on the Site other than for personal use.
- Make use of any of our trademarks or service marks contained on the Site without our express written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any kind that infringes or violates any rights of any party, including but not limited to, intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights.
- Use the Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, federal or international laws or regulations.
- Use the Site to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material.
- Post any material that we, in our sole discretion, deem unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity or contrary to our business reputation and standards.
- Express or imply that any of your content is endorsed by us.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from use and enjoyment of the Site, including, but not limited to, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
- Engage in any other activity that we deem improper or abusive.
We reserve the right, but shall not be required, to monitor, edit or remove your (or any other) content from the Site without notice for any reason or no reason without your permission. We also reserve the right to terminate your account in our sole discretion.
We do not assume any responsibility for your content or any other content not produced by us on the Site. We may at any time and in our sole discretion screen, monitor, block, remove or otherwise exercise control over any of your content or anyone else’s content that we determine violates these Terms, including the Code of Conduct (above), any applicable law, or otherwise may expose us to civil or criminal liability or reflect poorly on us. In addition, we may permanently terminate your access to the Site in the event we determine that you caused any such violation. In no event shall such rights obligate us to exercise control over your content or anyone else’s content.
AUTHORIZED USE OF CONTENT
The Site, including all content thereon, is owned by us, our suppliers or licensors and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You agree not to access the Site or use any content contained on the Site for any commercial purpose. You agree to maintain all copyright and other intellectual property notices included in any of our content that you copy.
You may not modify decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or otherwise reverse engineer any of our content, or create derivative works based upon all or part of the content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and no additional rights are granted by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
You agree that we do not endorse and that we are not responsible for any third-party content appearing on the Site and that we shall have no liability for any such content, including content that is false, misleading, abusive, defamatory, obscene or that violates any local, state, federal or international law or regulation or any rights of another individual or entity.
You also agree that we are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the Site and that the inclusion of any link to such third-party websites does not imply our endorsement of such websites. Your linking to any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
You may purchase an end-user license for certain software or hardware products through this Site. Any and all such software is owned by us, our suppliers or licensors and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Any software you download through the Site may only be used in accordance with and subject to the End User License Agreement that comes with the software. You will not be able to purchase the software license or install the software unless and until you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, REGARDING ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELETION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY WIRELESS OR WIRED TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER, RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE ON THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR OUR MATERIALS, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA.
IN NO EVENT WILL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
You agree that neither we nor any of our members, officers, directors, employees, agents or service providers shall have any liability to you for claims related to your use of the Site and you hereby release us and our members, officers, directors, employees, agents or service providers from any and all such claims.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our members, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to your content and your use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
If you believe your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify our designated agent at: B Bosma USA LLC, 3068 Laurelview Ct, Fremont, California, 94538
Attn: Web Support. As soon as practical, we will investigate such claims and take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, et seq.
Any claims that material on the Site is defamatory or abusive towards you may be directed to the same contact.
Governing Law – These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without reference to any conflicts of law principles that would result in the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You agree that any legal action or proceeding concerning your use of the Site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in Orange County, New York, and you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Assignment – We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you or any third party.
No Implied Waiver – Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Severability – The provisions of these Terms are severable. In the event that any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision is invalid or unenforceable, such validity and unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or unenforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any other questions concerning the Site or these Terms, please contact: Bosma USA LLC, 3068 Laurelview Ct, Fremont, California, 94538 Attn: Web Support.
Product Warranty Documents
Bosma Product Limited Warranty
Thank you for purchasing your new Bosma camera!
In order to offer the perfect post-sales experience, please read the description of the limited product warranty card carefully and preserve it properly.
- Bosma USA Inc. warrants its enclosed products contained in the box will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The limited ONE-YEAR WARRANTY begins on the date of purchase. Please retain a copy of your receipt as a proof of purchase.
- Users who purchase products in 7 days with equipment performance problems, and there is no visible physical damage, will be provided with a brand new product. After confirming the product faults by our company, we will replace with the same type of products.
- The products after warranty will enjoy the remaining period of the original promise warranty add 3 months. Products with costs maintenance, the same performance issues will enjoy three months for free warranty from the maintenance day, please obtain and retain your maintenance certificate.
- Our limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Fail to follow the installation guide, improper handling, storage, installation, testing on the product.
- Alteration, modification or improper repair and maintenance
- The products damage caused by the unexpected factors or human behaviors, such as improper input voltage, high temperature, water, mechanical damage, and severe oxidation or rust;
- Due to the force of nature, including but not limited to earthquake, flood, hurricane, lightning, tornado.
- The final interpretation and modify right in the warranty
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BOSMA USA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR MALFUNCTION OF BOSMA USA PRODUCTS, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH THE BOSMA PRODUCT, EVEN IF BOSMA IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BosmaHome App Questions
Hold on to the screen and swipe down, it should refresh the device list manually. If you do not see your device on the device list, close your app and reopen it.
No, Accesscam and Frontiercam are only able to receive a 2.4G connection.(A,B,G,N) Please refer to your Wireless Routers Owners Manual for more information.
To Be Continued...
To be continued..